1guy2McNeedles 1guy2McNeedles

It's good for your first one.

Here are some things that were missing: sound (I had the same problem don't worry Im not trying to be an asshole here haha), it needs a preloader (it just plays and it didn't loaded yet), and that's all, but those are very important things. Keep it up!

Nostalgia Critic Animated Nostalgia Critic Animated

WTF?

The animation was very good, but there was no point for uploading this if its just like for 5 seconds. I would like to see a whole animation next time.

Explosionism Explosionism

Not bad, in fact I like it!

Although it had no sound and it was lacking of new ideas (because many people had done this before.) The animation was good. The thing that I didn't like was that the dot or the thing that morphs was just moving around all the time, you should be more imaginative, but anyways, the animation was good.

Spongy's Escape Spongy's Escape

Very cool.

Nice game, I loved the character, and the gameplay is very simple, you should add more levels though because it was very easy, also power-ups and boss monsters, and it would be great.

G-i-b responds:

Ha ha thanks. We were trying to complete it in one day.

Bubble Dodge Bubble Dodge

Very True

This is fun and perfect for wasting time indeed, I found missing in it, apart from powerups and levels.

Pocket Change! Pocket Change!

Me Likes!

This game is great because it has fun education and it's addicting! Never thought I was going to say that about a math game, but this is very good.