Spongy's Escape Spongy's Escape

Very cool.

Nice game, I loved the character, and the gameplay is very simple, you should add more levels though because it was very easy, also power-ups and boss monsters, and it would be great.

G-i-b responds:

Ha ha thanks. We were trying to complete it in one day.

Bubble Dodge Bubble Dodge

Very True

This is fun and perfect for wasting time indeed, I found missing in it, apart from powerups and levels.

Pocket Change! Pocket Change!

Me Likes!

This game is great because it has fun education and it's addicting! Never thought I was going to say that about a math game, but this is very good.

flying pizza kitty game 3 flying pizza kitty game 3

*-*

That was completely random, hilarious, and fun, very good remake of Space Invaders.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Woaah!!

One of the best rythym games ever, btw it needs a button to play the part you were making. Here's one of my first attempts:
9---0---0---0---0---2---88880---1---1 ---9---------------------------------
-----------c---0---0---0---0-------2-
--2---4---4---c----------------------
----------------------a6-6-6--7-8-1--
-1---1---1---3-3-4-4-4-4-a-----------
---------------------------------

The Gray 2 The Gray 2

Mmm.

Not very good, you could also cheat and it was a screamer. Overall: Not that bad.

Extreme Chaser Extreme Chaser

Nice and Simple

Simple mouse avoider, it was good you should add some powerups and different levels to make it better.

Survival of the Greenest Survival of the Greenest

Wow!

This is very good man, very addicting but you should increase the quality it's kinda crappy try to smoothen up the squares a lil' they look very spritey..

pong on acid pong on acid

Duuudeee

I like the idea man, very acidy! It was difficult to play tough...

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Cool

This is very good you should make a design a character for the icon though that would be awesome.