1guy2McNeedles 1guy2McNeedles

It's good for your first one.

Here are some things that were missing: sound (I had the same problem don't worry Im not trying to be an asshole here haha), it needs a preloader (it just plays and it didn't loaded yet), and that's all, but those are very important things. Keep it up!

Nostalgia Critic Animated Nostalgia Critic Animated

WTF?

The animation was very good, but there was no point for uploading this if its just like for 5 seconds. I would like to see a whole animation next time.

Explosionism Explosionism

Not bad, in fact I like it!

Although it had no sound and it was lacking of new ideas (because many people had done this before.) The animation was good. The thing that I didn't like was that the dot or the thing that morphs was just moving around all the time, you should be more imaginative, but anyways, the animation was good.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

WOAHH!!

I am speechless, I have no words to describe this, so.. You know it's COOLAWESOMEGREATITROCKED!!!

Madness Infinity Trailer Madness Infinity Trailer

Good Job

The ending was very funny, because it takes all teh seriousness off the trailer, very good. I can't wait for it to come.

madness is to mad for us! madness is to mad for us!

l337

It was ok, the animation was awesome I loved how they moved, it was really random and short too, and please for the love of god add a preloader!! Good job.

oldlyshapedchris responds:

thanks man!!

Fun flash animation Fun flash animation

Hmm

This was good, but this seriously needs a preloader, I couldn't watch it because it wasn't loaded and it still plays.

PascalCampion responds:

Ok.. good point. You're not the only one saying it needs a preloader....hmm.. I have to figure out how to do one!

Hey Dood! Ep. 3 of SORC Hey Dood! Ep. 3 of SORC

0'0'0

Ok the drawings and the animations were good, but it wasn't a movie, this is such a waste, if this was a movie this would be better.

Children of Bodom cover Children of Bodom cover

BADREVIEWLOLZSPAMLMAO

OK this was passable, it needed a few things though: Realistic animations ( the things the guitarist was doing with his hands weren't actually a note. But don't worry about that and good luck.

staind2523 responds:

Thank you. Yes, I know, I am absolutely terrible at drawing...I'm ever so slowly getting better, and even WHILE I was making this, I was wondering how I could draw the fingers better to make it look like it was playing more realistically. Just a lack of skill and practice, is all. Thanks again!

DBZ: The Mission part 1 DBZ: The Mission part 1

Very Nice!!!

This is a great sprite movie, I liked how you didn't make it all sprite you also did some animations which were pretty good. The idea was kinda thought already but this is very cool, I can't wait for the part 2 to come.

Tactical0125 responds:

I see, i'm mainly doing this to practice animating with more than two sprite characters. I want this to be better though so when I work on the next thing after this my improvement will show and I can provide quality work for the viewers who actually like sprite movies